Planning & Zoning Commission
Powers & Duties of the Commission
Charter of the City of Highland Heights; Section 6.04.01:
The Commission shall have the power and duty to consider, recommend approval or disapproval before any other action is taken thereon regarding the following:
- The plan, design, location, removal, relocation and alteration of any streets or Municipal property including public and private utilities.
- The location, relocation, widening, extension and vacation of streets, parkways, playgrounds, and other Municipal places.
- The approving of plans for the subdivision, consolidation or division of any land.
- The zoning of the Municipality for any lawful purpose or purposes.
- 2nd and 4th Monday of the Month
- 7 p.m.
- City Hall Council Chamber
5827 Highland Road
Highland Heights, OH 44143.
Click here for the 2019 meeting schedule.
Click here for the 2020 meeting schedule.
Click here for the 2021 meeting schedule.
Attendance is required by the applicant or representative for all scheduled meetings.
Request a Hearing
Requests for a hearing with the Planning and Zoning Commission must be submitted no later than 4:30 PM on the Wednesday prior to the meeting date in order to be placed on the agenda. Submit the completed variance application along with the appropriate fee and seven (7) sets of drawings to the Building Department located within City Hall at 5827 Highland Road, Highland Htts., OH.
Agendas & Minutes
View Most Recent | View All Agendas and Minutes
- Frank DiLalla, Council Representative
- Vince Adamus
- Bradley Hull
- Joe Mercurio
- Bill Urban @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>