Street Lights

If you see a streetlight out, you may report it to the City of Highland Heights Service Department by calling 440-461-7266. We will alert The Illuminating Company of the outage. The Illuminating Company will check the light and repair it as quickly as possible.

Or, you may contact The Illuminating Company directly to report a streetlight outage:
Indicate location of streetlight and nature of issue (damaged pole, light fixture broken, light flickers, comes on during the day, etc.).