Calling all ghosts and goblins! Please join us on Saturday, October 8, 2022 for the annual City of Highland Heights Children's Halloween Carnival and Candy Maze. The festivities begin at 6:00 p.m. at the Highland Heights Community Park Barn. There will be crafts, food, fun, games, and a hayride. Costumes are encouraged, but not required.
ONLINE Pre-registration is required!
Follow this link to register for the event: Children's Halloween Party Registration
- Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Highland Heights Community Park Barn located at 5905 Wilson Mills Road (across from the pool)
- 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Online Pre-registration REQUIRED:
- Children ages 0-2 = FREE
- Children ages 3-9 = $4.00 each
- Adults = $4.00 each
- *Recommended ages for this event is 2 - 9.
- Registration deadline - 10/5/22
- For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you for a boo-tiful night!